Antal besökare st, varav denna månad, denna vecka och idag.

måndag 21 april 2008

New Kit on K-joi studios

This will soon be up at K-joi.



Love Music

Paperpack contains 6 diffrent papers with patterns that make you think about music.

You find in the elementpack 2 CD Labels that you can print out and glu onto your cd-disk (dvd).
There is also the text “ Love Music” – 9 letters with a note in a chain, 3 diffrent holds, an arrow, a banderoll with text; Thank you for the music, 2 diffrent chains, 2 diffrent clefs, 1 corner, 1 text speakers corner, 1 heart, 2 journaling, 1 sticker “ I wanna rock”, 9 diffrent notes, 1 button, 2 tags, 1 rock star and 5 stars.

4 kommentarer:

Leslie sa...

My two pictures of Love Music are up on K-Joi Studios, Scrapping Freestyle and also with a big post on Tigger the FBI Cat. :)

http://tiggerthefbicat.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-love-rock-n-roll.html

- Leslie from Australia

Evangelesse sa...

Hi! I just got your message from my blog. Thank you for accepting me. I have not received the kit ye. My e-mail is jenkins91@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you!

Nina

Anonym sa...

Be very careful in putting sticker labels on DVDs. They are not recommended. Some manufacturers even expressly state that you should not use their stickers on DVDs. From what I understand, the glue can react with the disc and cause data loss.
I only use a Dymo DiscPainter to label my DVDs because it prints color labels on printable discs which have an extra protective layer on them. Anyway, keep up the interesting site, I love it.

maxell sa...

Det var ju inte svårt att hitta något jag kan tänka mig att använda här. Den här tex. :)